Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I miss Whiskers

He was a sweet little mouse, always nibbling on honeycombs and scaring the crappola out of me when I saw his furry body scamper across the floor. Oh Whiskers, I hope you're doing alright out there in the big cold world!

Although I have to say...Humane Mousetraps ROCK.


Step 1. Take an empty 2-liter soda bottle. Cut off the top (at the point where the slope meets the straight part)

Step 2. Place honey combs or other goodies inside th
e bottle.

Step 3. Invert the cut-off top so that
it resembles a funnel. Put it on top of the newly cut top. Tape it shut.

Step 4. Tape the bottom of the bottom to some board/folder/paper good that is flat and sturdy.


Step 5. Place where mouse has been spotted. I would suggest you place some books or something as stairs for the little rascal. Then wait.

Step 6. Success! :) Whiskers, wherever you are - I hope you're enjoying some honeycombs!

1 comment: