Wednesday, January 27, 2010

.5 Stop on the Global Culinary Express Train

Ok, so with D wedding planning, gay birthdays and baby showers...C and I have been a little busy - we haven't started our Global Culinary Challenge yet! But somewhere between the massive W Village overeating, intense scrabble games and the Master Cleanse (C, not me...I'm on a weeklong no-cookie pledge)...we did manage to pull out a little dish from the motherland (island). A fav of drooling Taiwanese people around the world...Zha Zhiang Mien!

Oh wait, there was ONE thing we did manage to sneak in on top of our busy busy schedule...PENGUINS! I'd post this incredibly adorable video of penguins waddling....but I don't know how. Haha, anyhows - thanks C for bringing real live penguins into my life! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment